Race Someone Your Own Size!
No matter your age, you have your own Spartan! So why let your children in front of your TV whereas you can bring them with you to teach them sport values?
The SpartanKids is where we encourage kids to jump, run, get muddy, help each other, and have a good time while conquering obstacles. You are never too young to set goals and celebrate accomplishing them – an epic feeling that’s universal.
Register those future Spartans in a race which is designed only for them.
Three Race Distances for Three Age Groups
- 6-8 years old: around 750m / 7-10 obstacles.
- 9-11 years old: around 1,5k / 10-14 obstacles.
- 12-13 years old: around 2k / 14-17 obstacles.
- 13+ years old: They can take part of the Junior Race, you have to see with the organization on race day, but it will be possible for the kids between 13 to 16 years old.
To register, click the REGISTER NOW button on the top of the page.
- SpartanKids Finishers Medal
- SpartanKids Finisher t-shirt (your other one should be pretty dirty)
- SERIOUS BRAGGING RIGHTS
How to manage my registration?
1) Go to the SpartanKids Zone where you will be welcomed by our team Junior AFM-Téléthon.
You will have to:
- Present an ID (kid legal representative person);
- Sign a waiver;
- CAUTION: medical certificate is not mandatory but we just want to insist on your responsibility to estimate if your kid is able to do this type of effort or not. Courses are accessible and secured by our team but this is a particular physical effort that your kid is probably not used to, so we strongly recommend that kids should constantly practice such efforts.
2) Heats will be defined by age and all instructions will be given on site about heat time which will be between 12:00 and 3:00 pm.
Heats are not pre-defined, kids can come whenever they want and will be taken in charge by the team and placed in a heat corresponding to their age.
If you registered online, no problem, you will be able to come whenever you want during the day.
3) All kids will receive a tee-shirt, a medal, mud and plenty of memories and stories to tell…like adults!